Visitors come to Mocchau plateau which is the largest and the most beautiful highland in the north of Son La province. It located on the famous street in the northwest with majestic views, beautiful villages, …
Plum flowers in Moc Chau Plateau
The cold weather with thick layers of fog make the nature landscape here so beautiful. That beauty attracts a large number of tourists come here to experience and explore.
View a green tea hill
ITINERARY MOC CHAU TOUR 02 DAYS & 01 NIGHT:
DAY 01: HANOI – MOC CHAU – VISIT A VILLAGE OF THE H’MONG ETHNIC PEOPLE OR THE HEART TEA HILL (Lunch, Dinner)
06.45 am – 7.00 am: Bus and tour guide will pick you up at the rendezvous then depature to Moc Chau. On the midway, Bus will stop in stopover for short break and take a sightseeing in 15 minutes at Thung Khe Mai Chau – Hoa Binh.
Thung Khe Pass – Mai Chau
After that, continue to enjoy the beautiful scenery of North-West area on the way to Moc Chau.12.30 pm: Arrive in Moc Chau Arena Village, check in the room, have a lunch with the special food of the North-West.
Mai Chau Valley.
14.30: Our tourguide take you to visit a village of the H’Mong Ethnic people or The Heart Tea Hill (in Wulong Tea Plantation) to know more about their lifestyles.
Visitting a village of the H’Mong Ethnic People at Mai Chau Valley.
Besides, you will enjoy the glamour of the beautiful rolling hills of wild flowers, gardens of plump-trees, peach-trees…
Shan Tuyet tea tree.
16.30: Visit Moc Shan Tuyet where produce the best quality of Shan Tuyet Tea by the traditional method in Moc Chau.
Moc Chau Arena Village
17.30: Back to Moc Chau Arena Village to relax and take a picture with sunset in Moc Chau or enjoy with special services only in Moc Chau Arena Village: Tea-Bath and Milk-Bath (not included)
18.30: Enjoy the dinner and have fun with activities in Moc Chau Arena Village as: Karaoke, Traditional games…
campfire in Moc Chau
(Special choice for big group or in oder; join the camp fire, enjoy the show that is performed by the art performance group of the local people). Overnight at Moc Chau Arena Village.
DAY 2: MOC CHAU – VISIT DAI YEM WATERFALL, PINE FOREST OF ANG VILLAGE – HANOI (Breakfast, Lunch)
You can get up early to enjoy the pure peaceful atmosphere and sunrise. 07.00 am – 07.30 am: Have a breakfast
Dai Yem waterfall
08.30 am: The tour guide will take you to visit some famous places at Moc Chau such as: Bat Cave, Dai Yem Waterfall, Pine forest of Ang Village…
pine forest of Ang village
11.00 am: Driver will take you to local market to own speacial local product like fruits, Sausage, Souvenir… 11.30: Back to Moc Chau Arena Village, check out and have lunch.
14.00: Take bus back to Hanoi. On the half way back to Hanoi, you have a short break. 18.00: Arrive back to Hanoi, our tour guide drop you at the meeting place, say goodbye to you.
PRICE: USD/ PAX
- Accommodation in Arena village
- Meals as specified in the program
- Travel in an appropriate air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced driver
- The services of an experienced English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Drink, Bathe in fresh milk & Bathe in fresh tea
- Surcharge of peak season
REFER TO DAINAM TRAVEL’S UNIQUE PROGRAMS:
- Hanoi city tour – Bat Trang ceramic village full day. Price 40$. Watch here…
- Bai Dinh – Trang An – FULL DAY. Price 40$. Watch here…
- Sapa treking 3 days 2 nights. Price 140$. Watch here…
- Hanoi – Bai Dinh – Trang An – full day. Price 40$. Watch here…
- Ha Long Majestic Cruise 02 Days & 01 Night. Price 145$. Watch here…
- Hanoi – Ha Long – Ninh Binh – Ha Noi 5 Days & 4 Nights. Price …. Watch here…
- Sapa – Cat Cat – Ham Rong – Lao Chai – Ta Van 3 Days & 2 Nights. Price 140$. Watch here…
- Hanoi – Da Nang – Son Tra – Ba Na Hill – Hoi An 4 days 4 nights. Watch here…
Contact us to get more information:
phone number: 0916 291 336 – 0914 635 338