Hanoi City Tour 1 day
Duration: 1 day / Transport: Car / Departure: daily
Hanoi is located in the Red River Delta, in the center of North Việt Nam, is the capital of the Socialist Republic of Việt Nam, the center of culture, politics, economy and trade of the whole country. Throughout the thousand years of its eventful history, marked by destruction, wars and natural calamities, Hà Nội still preserves many ancient architectural works including the Old Quarter and over 600 pagodas and temples. Famous sites include the One Pillar Pagoda (built in 1049), the Temple of Literature (built in 1070), Hà Nội Citadel, Hà Nội Opera House, President Hồ Chí Minh’s Mausoleum and so on.
Itinerary of Hanoi Citytour full day:
07h45-08h30: We’ll pick you up from your hotel take you to visit:
08h30: Arrive Tran Quoc Pagoda – the oldest pagoda in Ha Noi built in the 6th century.
09h00 – 9h15: Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, you have a chance to see the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh then walk around the garden to see 2 houses where he lived & worked from 1954 to 1969. Then visit One Pillar Pagoda where worships the Godess of Mercy – It is the most unique padoga in the world
11h00: Visit one of these
☞ Vietnam Museum of Ethnology to learn about the culture of 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam (Tuesdays – Thursdays – Saturdays & Sundays)
☞ Bat Trang ceramic village to explore the daily life of the local & learn about the process how to make a perfect product (Mondays – Wednesdays – Fridays)
12h30: Have lunch at our restaurant. You have an opportunity to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine with 8 delicious dishes.
13h30 – 13h45: Continue visit Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam, established in the 11 century
15h45: Leave for Hoan Kiem Lake to visit Ngoc Son Temple, which honors General Tran Hung Dao in 13th certury.
16h15: Tour finishes. Back to hotel
– AC Transportation from 5 to 45 seats car depend on quantity of group
– English speaking guide
– A bottle of water / person
– Entrance fees
– Drink for lunch
– Tips for tourguide & driver
– Personal expenses or any thing not mentioned above
♦ CHILDREN POLICY
– Children: from 1 – 4 years old Free of charge
– Children from 5 – 8 years old : 75 % of charge
– Children from 9 years old : 100 % of charge
♦ SPECIAL NOTES:
– Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays.
– Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed at least 2 months every year (Normally from 15th June to 15th August but still can visit outside)
REFER TO DAINAM TRAVEL’S UNIQUE PROGRAM:
- Bai Dinh – Trang An – FULL DAY. Price 40$. Watch here…
- Sapa treking 3 days 2 nights. Price 140$. Watch here…
- Ha Long Tour full day. Price 40$. Watch here…
- Ha Long Majestic Cruise 02 Days & 01 Night. Price 145$. Watch here…
- Hanoi – Ha Long – Ninh Binh – Ha Noi 5 Days & 4 Nights. Price …. Watch here…
- Sapa – Cat Cat – Ham Rong – Lao Chai – Ta Van 3 Days & 2 Nights. Price 140$. Watch here…
- Hanoi – Da Nang – Son Tra – Ba Na Hill – Hoi An 4 days 4 nights. Watch here…