HA NOI CITY TOUR – BAT TRANG CERAMIC VILLAGE
7:30 am – 8:30 am: Bus and Tour guide will pick you up at your hotel to visit Tran Quoc pagoda, Buddhist relics and national heritage which lies on the West Lake.
9:30 am: Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father; President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived and worked from 1958 to 1969. and Ho Chi Minh Museum where tourists will learn much about his devotion for Viet Nam.
10:30 am: Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One-Pillar Pagoda which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 – the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi
11:00 am: Visit Temple of Literature. Although several Temples of Literature can be found throughout Vietnam, the most prominent and famous is that situated in the city of Hanoi, which also functioned as Vietnam’s first university. The temple was first constructed in 1070 under King Lý Nhân Tông and is dedicated to Confucius, sages and scholars. It is a vast structure that has existed to present day.
12:30 am: We will have lunch at a local restaurant
1:40 pm: We will explore the handicraft village of Bat Trang Potttery.
4:00 pm: Drive back to legendary Hoan Kiem lake to visit Ngoc Son Temple which worships Van Xuong saint and Tran Hung Dao former general commander. We also observe the beautiful Vietnamese and French architecture around the lake. Then we will bring you back to your hotel. Tour ends!
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- Tour guide speaking English, Vietnamese
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- A bottle of water/person on the bus
- Have lunch Vietnamese traditional dishes
- Others not mentioned above
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses
- Tip for ferryman, tour guide and driver
Price for one person: 42 USD/pax
- Children aged 1 – 4 years free of service (eat with their parents, if they lose their tickets for their parents’ self-payment)
- Children aged 5-8 years and older calculate 50% of the tour price as adults (if losing the ticket for parents’ self-payment)
- Children aged 0ver 9 years and 100% (enjoy services as adults)
- Two adults are included 01 child under 5 years old, children 2 or more are charged 100% service charge
Tickets for children:
- Children 10 years old or more, 100% of tour price
- Children from 05 –09 years old 75% of the tour.
- Children under 04 years free tour price.
You deposit 30% of Tour value, after booking Tour. When you departure to pay the remaining amount.
In case of you cancel your booking, you must be charged for all cancellations with percent of value tour within 30 days of trip departure date.
In circumstances which are not reasonably foreseeable such as natural disasters, enemy sabotage, strikes…. We may be forced to cancel your booking with my the earliest notication. At the same time, both parties will discuss to share the cost of implementation and will set a new departure date (if necessary).
Booking before 25 days of departure to ensure service. Provide full list of delegates of details: name, year of birth, sex, nationality and contact phone number of guests to prepare dossiers visiting delegation.
REFER TO DAINAM TRAVEL’S UNIQUE PROGRAM:
- Bai Dinh – Trang An – FULL DAY. Price 40$. Watch here…
- Sapa treking 3 days 2 nights. Price 140$. Watch here…
- Ha Long Tour full day. Price 40$. Watch here…
- Ha Long Majestic Cruise 02 Days & 01 Night. Price 145$. Watch here…
- Hanoi – Ha Long – Ninh Binh – Ha Noi 5 Days & 4 Nights. Price …. Watch here…
- Sapa – Cat Cat – Ham Rong – Lao Chai – Ta Van 3 Days & 2 Nights. Price 140$. Watch here…
- Hanoi – Da Nang – Son Tra – Ba Na Hill – Hoi An 4 days 4 nights. Watch here…
Contact us to get more information: