DORIS CRUISE – 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
Day 1 : Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay – Ba Trai Dao / Tra Bau (Lunch / Dinner)
11h30: Arrive to No. 35 Tuan Chau harbor.
12.00~12.15: Transfer to Doris Cruise.
12.30~12.45: Welcome to Doris Cruise and enjoy a Welcome drink, meet the captain, and crew to get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines.
13.00: Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
– Continue cruising through Con Vit islet (Duck Islet), Thumb islet, and Gia Luan Harbour which belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on the cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
Check-in your cabin.
17.30: Come back to Doris Cruise and participate in our sunset party. Take photos and relax.
18.30: Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Doris Halong Cruise.You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
19.00: Time for dinner enjoying special seafood and Vietnamese typical food on the cruise with BBQ food.
21.00: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise (card games, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, relaxing with massage service and overnight on the Doris Cruise.
Day 2 : Lan Ha Bay – Pirate Raft – Ha Long Bay (Breakfast/ Brunch)
06.30: Early morning sun risers and you can enjoy Taichi lesson on the sundeck.
07.00~07.45: Have breakfast while cruising on the beautiful bay.
08.00: Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Pirate Raft. Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or swimming.
09.30: Check-out from the private cabin and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
10.00: Enjoy the brunch on the cruise with Vietnamese cuisine.
10.45: You will be transferred by tender to Tuan Chau Harbour.
11.30: You arrives Tuan Chau Haubour. Doris Crew says goodbye to you and the trip ends.
– English speaking guide on cruise
– Entrance fees, sightseeing fee and Insurance on-board
– Luxury accommodation with private balcony, bathtub (internet & K+)
– Welcome drink, bottle of water (2 bottles/guest)
– 4 meals onboard: 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast, 1 brunch
– Afternoon tea (fresh fruits, tea, snack,…)
– Cooking class + Sunrise Taichi Class
– Jacuzzi, kayaking, fishing equiment,…
– Free birthday cake, decor honeymoon, anniversary,…
– Flight ticket, limousine round trip & hotel
– Visa fee
– Drinks in minibar & restaurant
– Other personal expenses
– Tips for tour guide and driver
– All services and items are not mentioned