14:00: Gathered in Hanoi station to Depart for Danang at 14: 35. It take about 17 hours, the customers go to Da nang. Overnight on the train.
Day 01: PICKUP – SON TRA – DA NANG (Lunch, Dinner)
Moning: Arrive Danang, car pick you up at the train station, taken to lunch with a famous specialty of Da Nang such as: Quang rice noodle. Check in hotel and relaxing.
Son Tra Peninsula
Afternoon: Departure to the Son Tra Peninsula (Monkey Mountain) and go around the Peninsula to enjoy panoramic sea city of Da Nang on high. Tourists along the southeast mountains to admire the spectacular beauty of Danang, visit the Linh Ung – where the 65m high Buddha Vietnam and My Khe beach (Forbes Magazine selected as one of the most charming beach planet).
Evening: Dinner seafood. You are free to explore Danang City on the night: the Han River Spinning Bridge , Business Center, Neighborhood cuisine, Café – Bar – Discotheque, …
Day 02: DA NANG – CHAM ISLAND – HOI AN (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Morning: Breakfast. Depature to Hoi An with a high-speedboat in Cua Dai – Hoi An Beach to Cu Lao Cham, which is the World Biosphere Reserve area includes an island cluster off the East Sea 12 nautical miles from Hoi An. Visit Hai Tang pagoda more than 400 years old, boat – the storm – avoiding area of fishermen, Residential areas & ancient shrines.
Noon: Lunch restaurant in Cham
PM: Continue to visit marine protected area ( MPAS) in North Beach, Long island and join the diving activities (Snokelling) explore coral, fish, snails, nets, swimming…-The ship takes you back to the port, continues to Hoi An to visit Ancient Town – It is recognized by UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage with: + Japanese Bridge Pagoda + Sa Huynh + Ancient House Cultural Museum for hundreds of years + Phuoc Kien Restaurant & Handicraft Workshop … Freedom to purchase rich souvenir items in the Old Quater.
Evening: Dinner restaurant, enjoy specialty of Hoi An (Cao Lau – Dumpling – Banh Vac – wonton). You are free to walk the old town, enjoy the beauty of Hoi An nightlife.
Ba Na hill
Day 03: BA NA HILLS (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Morning: Breakfast. Departure to resort Ba Na – Nui Chua, where you discover the unexpected moments of season changes Spring – Summer – Autum – Winter in one day. Sitting longest cable car in the world (almost 6,000 meters), visit Vong Nguyet hill, Linh Ung Pagoda, Thich Ca Phat Dai, the former French stables, gardens, meditate and the hollow tip. Continue to sit cable car to the summit Nghinh Phong, Le Nim villa, Floor Vong Nguyet, Cau Treo Bana and conquer peaks at an altitude of 1.487m and enjoy the sea views and the whole mountain Bana; panoramic view of Da Nang and Quang Nam, join the new adventure game, funny, attractive, Pilots Skiver, Racetrack Railway…..
Noon: Lunch restaurant.
Afternoon: Cable Car down, depart stops Hai Van, Guests will enjoy wonderful beauty of a side of the mountain, the sea is wide with fresh air cool, temperate by greenery, lakes, streams….
Dinner Restaurant. Night you freedom to explore Danang City on the night: the Han River Stining Bridge, Business Center, Neighborhood cuisine, Café – Bar – Discotheque, …
Day 04: DA NANG – CHAM MUSEUM – HANOI (Breakfast, Lunch)
Morning: Breakfast. Departure to visit the Cham Museum, which showcases the most complete precious artifacts of famous Cham culture. Shopping tai Sieu Specialties Central Market.
Noon: Lunch restaurant.
Afternoon: See you to the office car, preparing the car to Hanoi, depart at 18:55. Overnight on the bus. 11:55 the next morning to Hanoi. End program. See you soon.
PRICE: 285USD/ 0NE PERSON
Vehicles transporting Welcome new well – off and served under the program.* SERVICE INCLUCED:
- (16, 25, 35, 45 seats depending on the number of visitors per tour).
- Two guests sleeping / living room 3-star hotel amenities amenities: water heater system, phone, private bathroom, room 2-3 people …
Odd cases male, female individual: three sleeping rooms (case goes 1 person, single room surcharge if not find a transplant).
- Eat meals according to the tour: 03 breakfast buffet + 7 lunch + dinner / interest (seafood enjoy Da Nang, Hoi An specialties).
- Tickets to the point.
- Vietnamese tour guide dedicated service.
- Serving 02 bottles *0.5l / guest / day.
- Travel insurance.
- Train ticket Hanoi – Da Nang and bus ticket from Danang – Hanoi.
Child ticket prices:
- Children 01-02 years: 0 Family self catering accommodation sleeping baby
- Children 03-04 years old 25% of private beds in the automotive, family self catering, sleeping environment for your baby.
- Children 05-09 years old 75% of private beds in the automotive, food and personal productivity sleeping with parents
- Children over 10 years old of 100% standards as adult.
* NOT INCLUDED:
- Personal expenses, taking calls in the meal .. and sightseeing transportation outside the program.
Local 3 Star Hotels
Danang Trendy, Gianny, Bamboo Green I, Bamboo Green II, Queen, …
Indochine Hoi An, An Phu, Bach Dang, Van Loi, …
Ideal Hue, Crown, Smile Hue, Ngoc Huong, New Star, …
HOTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- The office check-in time all hotels from 14:00M
- The office check-out time all hotels before 12:00M
You deposit 30% of Tour value, after booking Tour. When you departure to pay the remaining amount.
In case of you cancel your booking, you must be charged for all cancellations with percent of value tour within 30 days of trip departure date.
In circumstances which are not reasonably foreseeable such as natural disasters, enemy sabotage, strikes…. We may be forced to cancel your booking with my the earliest notication. At the same time, both parties will discuss to share the cost of implementation and will set a new departure date (if necessary).
- Bookings falls into Xmas, New Year and Vietnamese Lunar New Year (Tet) may, Independent day September 2th,….. subject to the peak seasonal surcharge apply.
- Booking before 25 days of departure to ensure service. Provide full list of delegates of details: name, year of birth, sex, nationality and contact phone number of guests to prepare dossiers to visiting delegation.
Contact us to get more information:
phone number: 0916 291 336 – 0914 635 338