HA NOI – SAPA – HAM RONG – FANSIPAN – HA NOI
3 Days & 2 Nights
DAY 1: HANOI – SAPA – HAM RONG (Lunch, Dinner)
06.45 – 07.15: Our Sapa Express Bus/ inter bus lines and tour guide will pick you up at the meeting point then depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai – Lao Cai highway.
Along the way, you will enjoy by the beauty of northwest mountains, terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Stop and have a rest in 30 minutes.
13h00: Arrive in Sapa, check-in hotel, and have lunch.
Ham Rong Mountain
Afternoon: You will explore Ham Rong Mountain with unspoiled and spectacular scenery. Here, you can enjoy many kinds of colorful flowers in the Indochina Orchid Garden. Passing two Heaven Gates, visitors will reach the top of Ham Rong which is called Pitch Cloud, and have a panoramic view of Sapa.
Evening: After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire, or go shopping. Overnight at hotel in Sa Pa.
DAY 2: CAT CAT – FANSIPAN (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Cat Cat Village
After breakfast, visit Fansipan Mountain by the cable car. As you know the cable car in Sapa is the world’s longest and highest cable car, running up from sleepy Sapa Town in Lao Cai Province to the peak of 3,143-meter Fansipan Mountain, known as Indochina’s rooftop. Enjoy the view from the highest point of this incredible mountain. The lush green and subtropical vegetation makes this mountain really very beautiful. Take some pictures for an unforgettable experience from the top. After taking scenery then get cable car back to Sapa. In the afternoon, following the road down to the valley by steps, walking to H’Mong Village (Cat Cat Village) working on the paddy fields and their animals, such as Chicken, Water Buffaloes, and pot Bellied pigs. You can also see the old Hydro Electric Power Station which was built by the French time in the early 20th century, and a beautiful waterfall that is a good place for resting. Back to Sapa town. Have dinner & overnight in Sapa
DAY 3: SAPA – LAO CHAI – TA VAN VILLAGE – LAO CAI – HANOI (Breakfast, Lunch)
Muong Hoa Valley.
Breakfast at hotel, Embark on the lovely trek that will take a long buffalo path and trails and through several hill tribe villages Lao Chai, Ta Van, home to Black H’Mong and Dzay people. This is an absolutely spectacular walk through stunning scenery inhabited by some of the valley floors, you can see really appreciate the wonderful scenery surrounding you. the walls of the valley are covered with multi-layered rice terraced fields.
Ta Van Village
16h00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sa Pa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
21h00: We arrive in Ha Noi. End of services – see you next time!
- Sapa Sleepping Bus (29 or 45 seats with air-condition, wifi, travel blanket, pillow,…) transfer Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
- Welcome drink (tea, café), candy at our office.
- Free water, wet tissue,… on Bus.
- Transportation as programmer
- Accommodation at hotel (2 – 3 persons/ room)
- English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Meals as mentioned on itinerary.
- Entrance fees (Cat Cat village, Ham Rong mountain….)
- VAT (10%)
- Insurance, Visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,…)
PRICE FOR CHILDREN:
- Children under 5 years are free (sharing bed with parents)
- Children 5-9 years old charged 50% of price
- Children over 9 years old charged as adults
- 2 stars (Fansipan View Hotel,..)
- 3 stars (Royal View, Holiday, Bamboo, Panorama,…)
- 4 stars (Chau Long New Wing, U Sapa Hotel,…)
HOTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- The office check-in time all hotels from 14:00M
- The office check-out time all hotels before 12:00M
You deposit 30% of Tour value, after booking Tour. When you departure to pay the remaining amount.
In case of you cancel your booking, you must be charged for all cancellations with percent of value tour within 30 days of trip departure date.
In circumstances which are not reasonably foreseeable such as natural disasters, enemy sabotage, strikes…. We may be forced to cancel your booking with my the earliest notication. At the same time, both parties will discuss to share the cost of implementation and will set a new departure date (if necessary).
- Bookings falls into Xmas, New Year and Vietnamese Lunar New Year (Tet) may, Independent day September 2th,….. subject to the peak seasonal or at the weekend surcharge apply.
- Booking before 25 days of departure to ensure service. Provide full list of delegates of details: name, year of birth, sex, nationality and contact phone number of guests to prepare dossiers visiting delegation.
REFER TO TOUR PROGRAMS OF VIETNAM TRAVEL:
Hanoi city tour – Bat Trang ceramic village full day. Watch here…
Ha Long Majestic Cruise 02 Days & 01 Night. Watch here…
Ha Long – Ninh Binh – Ha Noi 5 Days & 4 Nights. Watch here…
Bai Dinh – Trang An – FULL DAY. Watch here…