HA NOI – MU CANG CHAI – NGOC CHIEN MINERALS HOT SPRING – HA NOI
(Time: 3 days 2 night )
Mu Cang Chai is known for having some of the most beautiful terraced rice paddies in Vietnam, or perhaps Asia itself. Mu Cang Chai is more and more famous and loved by both domestic and foreign tourists. Besides enjoying the beautiful landscapes, you can also discover unique cultural features here, as well as the daily life of hill tribes. Let us accompanied by you, join Mu Cang Chai Tour for a fun, economical, and safe trip.
The highlight of the tour
Explore Tu Le valley
Hand-made Tu Le nuggets products
Conquering Khau Pha Pass – The Four Great Peaks of the Pass, Mam Xoi hill
Take pictures with the largest terraced fields in Vietnam
Conquer the largest system of terraced fields in Vietnam: La Pan Tan – Che Cu Nha
Bathing in hot mineral springs at Ban Luot – Ngoc Chien
Traditional homestay of the Northwest Thai people
DAY 1: HA NOI – NGHIA LO – TU LE – MU CANG CHAI (Luch/Dinner)
05h30: Our guide and driver will pick you up at Hanoi Opera House then transfer to Mu Cang Chai. Having breakfast at the local restaurant on the way.
08h30: We stop at the Thanh Son Tea Hill for relax and take some pictures.
11h30: Arrive Nghia Lo, where is the capital of Thai ethnic people in Muong Lo. More see of rice fields, vegetable gardens which are attractive. Have Lunch with traditional food of Thai ethnic people. After lunch, you continue your trip to Mu Cang Chai, visit Tu Le valley.
15h00: You conquer Khau Pha Pass – The Khau Pha Pass is one of the most stunning and dangerous mountain passes in northern Vietnam. Khau Pha is located right after the town of Tu Le and is more than 30 kilometers long. Enjoy the great scenery of the National Heritage terrace rice field at Mu Cang Chai, the most beautiful terrace rice field in Vietnam.
17h00: Arrive Mu Cang Chai check in hotel and the rest of day after a long day drive.
DAY 2: MU CANG CHAI – NGOC CHIEN HOT MINERAL SPRING (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
06h30: After breakfast, our guide take you to visit the Che Cu Nha Village – is one of the 3 villages with the most beautiful terraced rice fields in Mu Cang Chai. The main population in Che Cu Nha Village are H’mong people
10h00: We continue the trip to the Ngoc Chien village. Take some pictures about Luot village and Muong Chien village.
11h30: Check in homestay and lunch will be served at here.
14h00: Visit Nam Chien hydroelectric dam, take photo and save the best memories in here.
17h00: Return Luot village for relax.
DAY 3: NGOC CHIEN – HA NOI (Breakfast, Lunch)
After breakfast, you will set off for a tour around Ngoc Chien village. Then we get back to Nghia Lo district. On the way back, stop at The Tu Le village, at here you can buy some local produces.
After enjoying lunch at a local restaurant your guide and driver will take you back to Hanoi.
- New travel car, air-conditioned shuttle according to the tour
- Comfortable, clean, modern homestay in the center of the village
- Ngoc Chien hot mineral bath
- Accommodation at hotel (2 – 3 persons/ room)
- English speaking guide
- Meals as mentioned on itinerary.
- Entrance fees
- VAT (10%)
- Insurance, Visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,…)
PRICE FOR CHILDREN:
- Children under 5 years are free (sharing bed with parents)
- Children 5-9 years old charged 75% of price
- Children over 9 years old charged as adults
HOTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Check-in time all hotels from 14:00M
- Check-out time all hotels before 12:00M
You deposit 30% of Tour value, after booking Tour. When you departure to pay the remaining amount.
In case of you cancel your booking, you must be charged for all cancellations with percent of value tour within 30 days of trip departure date.
In circumstances which are not reasonably foreseeable such as natural disasters, enemy sabotage, strikes…. We may be forced to cancel your booking with my the earliest notication. At the same time, both parties will discuss to share the cost of implementation and will set a new departure date (if necessary).
- Bookings falls into Xmas, New Year and Vietnamese Lunar New Year (Tet) may, Independent day September 2th,….. subject to the peak seasonal or at the weekend surcharge apply.
- Booking before 25 days of departure to ensure service. Provide full list of delegates of details: name, year of birth, sex, nationality and contact phone number of guests to prepare dossiers visiting delegation.