Hanoi – Ha Long – Ninh Binh – Ha Noi
Time: 5 Days & 4 Nights
Day 1: Arrival Ha Noi
Arrival Ha Noi Airport with landing pick up to Hotel. Check in. Free time.
Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 2 : Ha Noi – Ha Long (B/L/D)
07h30 – 08h30: Our tour guide and car pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi.
08h30: Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 Hours.
10h00: Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minute short break.
12h00: Arrive Tuan Chau harbor, Halong Bay.
12h15: Welcome to Majestic Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink, Enjoy welcome drink get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
12h30: Have Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
14h30: Visiting Halong Pearl Farm Village, take rowing boat through the village or kayaking
15h30: Continued exploration the bay.
16h00: Arrival in Titop Island, participate in activities on the island (swimming, climb the mountain,…)
17h30: Back Majestic Halong cruise and relax.
18h00: Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Majestic Halong Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
19h30: Time for dinner enjoying special BBQ seafood on the cruise.
21h00: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, and overnight on the Majestic Cruise.
Day 3: Majestic Halong Cruise – Hanoi (B/L/D)
06h30: Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
07h00: Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast.
08h00: Arrive Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave) and joining with guide to visiting and explore the cave.
10h00: Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
11h00: Enjoy the lunch on cruise.
12h00: Majestic Cruise are landing Halong Bay harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12h30: Return to Hanoi by car.
14h30: Stop over in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop.
16h00 – 16h30: Arrive in Hanoi, after that the customer Check in hotel. Have dinner. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 4: Ha Noi – Tam Coc (B/L/D)
Have breakfast. Check out.
08h00: Depart from Ha Noi for Ninh Binh Province (100km), enjoying the rural scenery along the road. On the way visit Hoa Lu old citadel, which was the capital of the Dinh and early Le dynasties in Vietnam in 10 and 11th centuries This site features a sanctuary dating from the 17th century where you will see the stone pedestal of the royal throne, bronze bells and statues of the Emperors.
Lunch at the Vietnamese restaurant in Tam Coc .
Afternoon: Next stop the Tam Coc, which is often describe as Ha Long bay on land , since it features limestone hillock rising from darling green paddy fields .
On arrival you will broad a rowboat for a peaceful ride past karts hills , after which you will float through three long Tam Coc caves, back to Ha Noi.
18h00: Have dinner. Free time. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 5 : Ha Noi – Departure ( B/L )
07h00: Check out .Have breakfast
08h00: Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Then visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda; founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Continue to visit the Quan Thanh Temple (Taoist – dating from the Ly Dynasty) and Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West lake (One of the oldest in Vietnam). Lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon: After lunch proceed to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam. Vietnam’s first university constructed in 1070, it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture offers a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Then visit Bat Trang pottery village. After that, we will take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters and visit Ngoc Son temple.
17h00: Transfer to airport. End Tour. See you next time.
- Private pick up and transfer (A/C van)
- Accommodation at hotel (2-3 persons/room)
- A bottle of water/person on the bus
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- English speaking local tour guide
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner ( B,L,D)
- Insurance, Visas,
- Beverages, tax and Single room
- Departure airport tax
- Meals which are not included in the program
- Personal travel & medical insurance
- International flights to and from Vietnam
- All personal & daily expenses
- All gratuities and tips to drivers and guides
Apply for children:
- Under 2 year-old: charge 10% of air ticket
- From 2 to 4 year old: charge 75 % of air ticket
- From 5 to 09 year old: charge 75% of total
- Up 10 year old: charge 100% of total
HOTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- The office check-in time all hotels from 14h00
- The office check-out time all hotels before 12h00
You deposit 30% of Tour value, after booking Tour. When you departure to pay the remaining amount.
In case of you cancel your booking, you must be charged for all cancellations with percent of value tour within 30 days of trip departure date.
In circumstances which are not reasonably foreseeable such as natural disasters, enemy sabotage, strikes…. We may be forced to cancel your booking with my the earliest notication. At the same time, both parties will discuss to share the cost of implementation and will set a new departure date (if necessary).
- Bookings falls into Xmas, New Year and Vietnamese Lunar New Year (Tet) may, Independent day September 2th,….. subject to the peak seasonal surcharge apply.
- Booking before 25 days of departure to ensure service. Provide full list of delegates of details: name, year of birth, sex, nationality and contact phone number of guests to prepare dossiers visiting delegation. Contact us to get more information: phone number: 0916 291 336 – 0914 635 338