Introduce about Bat Trang Ceramic & Van Phuc Silk Villages
Bat Trang ceramic & Van Phuc Silk village: The most ancient and famous pottery village of Vietnam, continues to work today and is constantly developing.
There are various kinds of pottery, for example jade enamel (under the Ly-Tran Dynasties), brown flower or brown enamel (under the late Tran to early Le Dynasties), cracked enamel (under the late Le Dynasty) and royal blue enamelled items (under the late Le to Nguyen Dynasties).
Bat Trang ceramic village
Van Phuc Silk Village: Silk weaving in Vietnam spreads over the country but one of the most illustrious traditional region for silk weaving located in the north-west of Ha Dong town.
The talent hands of Van Phuc weavers with traditional skills has been creating many sophisticated types such as cloud type, sand type, crepe, brocade and satin,… which are highly appreciated by local and oversea customers. Products of Van Phuc has a typical traditional value which is considered as symbol of traditional beauty.
Van Phuc Silk Village
8: 30 am. Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi, driver to Bat Trang, the famous village is situated approx 15 outside of Hanoi, surrounded by fertile farmland. Watch the artisans forming, painting and glazing their products, which are then baked for several days in huge kilns.
painting and glazing at Bat Trang Village.
12:00pm. Lunch at local restaurant!
1:30pm Drive to discover full afternoon in the silk village of Van Phuc. Taking photos & shopping there until 4:30pm. Leaving Van Phuc Silk Village to hotel. Arrive hotel at 5:00pm. Finish the unforgettable trip at your hotel in Hanoi.
PRICE: 35 USD/PERSON
Tour Cost included:
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge.
Tour Cost Not Included:
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expensesTipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Contact us to get more information:
phone number: 0916 291 336 – 0914 635 338