Something about Sapa tour =))
Established as a hill station by the French in 1922, Sapa today is the tourism center of the northwest.
Sapa is orientated to make the most of the spectacular views emerging on clear days; overlooking a plunging valley, with mountains towering above on all sides.
Views of this epic scenery are often subdued by thick mist rolling across the peaks, but even when it’s cloudy, local hill-tribe people fill the town with colour.
ITINERARY SAPA – CAT CAT — HAM RONG – FANSIPAN TOUR:
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Ham Rong Mountian ( Lunch, Dinner)
06:45 – 07:00: Our bus & tour guide will pick you up at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai – Lao Cai high-way. On the half way stop for short break in Yen Bai province 25 minutes.
13:00: Arrive in Sapa Town, check in hotel and have lunch.
14.00: You will explore Ham Rong Mountain with unspoiled and spectacular scenery. Here, you can enjoy many kinds of colorful flowers in Indochian Orchid Garden.
Ham Rong Mountain
Passing two Heaven Gates, visitors will reach the top of Ham Rong which is called Pitch Cloud and have a panoramic view of Sapa.
Sapa’s Pitch Cloud
19:00: After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping. Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
Day 2: Cat Cat Village – Free Time to Explore Sapa (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Morning: After breakfast, you start trekking to Cat Cat village which is occupied by the black H’mong tribe. Here, you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in twentieth century.
Water fall in Cat Cat village.
You will experience the tribal way of life of ethnic minorities while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village. Back to Sapa for lunch.
Afternoon: Free time to relax, visit Sapa town, take photos, buy souvenirs or visit Love Waterfall (Trip excluded). Have dinner. Overnight at Sapa.
Day 3 : Sapa – Fansipan – Hanoi( Breakfast, Lunch)
08:00: After breakfast, tranfer to Fansipan cable car station. Lying on an altitude of 3,143m above sea level, the peak of Fansipan is dubbed the “Roof of Indochina”. Sun, clouds, wind and mountain seem to consist of a harmonious and colorful chorus. Gazing down the fairy scenery at sunrise as well as sunset would always be an unbeatable experience for those who love nature. Back to Sapa for checkout and have lunch.
13:30 – 14:00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
21:00 – 21:30: Arrive at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter. Ending Tour. See your trip next time.
PRICE: 130 USD/PAX (GROUP TOUR)
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- 02 night sleep in Hotel in Sapa
- Accommodation at hotel (2-3 persons/room)
- A bottle of water/person on the bus
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- English speaking local tour guide
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner ( B,L,D)
- Insurance, Visas, Single room
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share seat with parents.
- Above 1 m will be charged as adult tour price
- You should bring your original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
REFER TO DAINAM TRAVEL’S UNIQUE PROGRAMS:
- Bai Dinh – Trang An – FULL DAY. Price 40$. Watch here…
- Sapa treking 3 days 2 nights. Price 140$. Watch here…
- Hanoi – Bai Dinh – Trang An – full day. Price 40$. Watch here…
- Ha Long Majestic Cruise 02 Days & 01 Night. Price 145$. Watch here…
- Hanoi – Ha Long – Ninh Binh – Ha Noi 5 Days & 4 Nights. Price …. Watch here…
- Hanoi city tour – full day. Price 40$. Watch here…
- Hanoi – Da Nang – Son Tra – Ba Na Hill – Hoi An 4 days 4 nights. Watch here…
Contact us to get more information:
Phone number/ Whatsapp: 0916 291 336 – 0914 635 338