PRICE: 35 USD/PAX
Located on the besides of the Red River, is a 1000-year-old capital with its rich history. Hanoi is the largest international and domestic tourist attraction in Vietnam by its ancient appearance, seductive, elegant and hidden beauty in the city of thousand years of civilization. Dai Nam Travel – honored as the unit with thousands of visitors from all over Hanoi. We are very pleased to help and service you. Certainly, Youwill feel and experience more clearly the beauty of this city!
In the morning:
07:30: Tour guide and Car will pickup you at the hotel in Ha Noi ( South and North Tu Liem Distric; Thanh Xuan and Cau Giay Districtthen depart to Hanoi city tour full day.Visiting first place named Tran Quoc pagoda on the West Lake the oldest pagoda in Vietnam.
Tran Quoc pagoda on the West Lake is the oldest pagoda in Vietnam
09:30: The trip is continuing, Group will visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One-Pillar Pagoda which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 – the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi.
10h30: Visit Temple of Literature, the most famous temple situated in Hanoi, also functioned as Vietnam’s first university. It was first constructed in 1070 under King Ly Nhan Tong and dedicated to Confucius, sages and scholars. A vast structure that has existed to present day.
The Uncle Ho’s final resting-place.
In the afternoon:
12h00: Car takes you to a local restaurant andhave a rest and enjoy the lunch.
13h30: After having lunch, Customer visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Van Xuong saint and former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against Mongolians. You also see the beautiful Vietnamese and French architecture around the lake.
The Huc bridge & Ngoc Son temple.
14h30: Visit the colorful features of the 54 ethnic groups of Viet Nam in the Ethnology Museum.
16:00 – 16:30: Arrive at the hotel in the first point Ha Noi. Tour ends ! See you next time.
>> Take a look more our city tours in: https://dainamtravel.net/danh-muc/daily-tours/
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Ethnology Museum and close on Monday and Friday morning.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
Hanoi city tour included:
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- Tour guide speaking English, Vietnamese
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- A bottle of water/person on the bus
- Have lunch Vietnamese traditional dishes
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses
- Tickets for water puppet shows, pedicabs, cyclo…
- Others not mentioned above
- Tip for tour guide and driver
* Children Policy:
- Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share seat with parents.
- Above 1 m will be charged as adult (100% tour price)
Contact us to get more information:
Phone number/ Whatsapp: 0916 291 336 – 0914 635 338