Hanoi – Hue – Hoi An – Nha Trang – Da Lat – Mekong – HCM city
Time: 9 Days & 8 Nights
Day 1: Hanoi – Arrive Hue city tour (L,D)
06h00: Car and guide pick up the guests in hotel or meeting point to go to the Noibai airport at 07h30 – 08h30
10h00: Arrival in Hue, visiting Hue City. And after having lunch.
12h00: Check-in hotel. Resting in Hue Hotel.
13h30: Pick up at your hotel by car visit Citadel, Thien Mu pagoda. Then get in the boat for a sight – seeing along the Perfume River to see fishing village and sampan on the way back. Do no miss the Sunset on the Perfume.
16:30 Back to town. Overnight in Hue city.
Day 2: Hue – Hoi An (B/L/D)
Morning: Breakfast at hotel. Check out
8h00: Pick up at your hotel to visit Khai Dinh Tomb, performing program of Vo Kinh Van An, Tu Duc Tomb, Conical hat Making and Incense Making Village. Free for lunch.
Hue the ancient capital of Vietnam
13h00: Transfer to Hoi An.
16h00: Arrive in Hoian . Check in hotel and relax. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 3: Hoi An – My Son – Nha Trang (B/L/D)
Morning: Breakfast. Check out.
08h00: Pick up at the hotel transfer to My Son sanctuary
Arrive in MY SON at 9h30. Walk around with your guide for 2 hours to see the historic and cultural ruins of the 16th century, you will be brought back to the glorious time of the Champa civilization. Then leave My Son for Cau Lau boat station. Take a motorized boat excursion at 12h30 to visit Kim Bong carpentry village, 3km west of Hoi An. Have a soft lunch on boat. Tour finishes at Hoi An at 14h30.
Afternoon: Free to visit Hoi An – an old trading town: Japanese Covered Bridge, TanKy Old house,
Assembly Hall Chinese. PhucKien Pagoda, Hoian Museum and Market…
18h30: Pick up at the Office for departure to Nha Trang. Overnight on the bus.
Day 4: Nha trang Boat trip to islands (B/L/D)
07h00: Arrival in Nha Trang. Have breakfast
09h00 – 09h20: Pick up at your hotel
09h30: The exciting boat trip starts
09h30 – 10h30: Mot Island. Snorkeling on the extraordinary coral reefs which are covered with the multicolored fishes. Play water sports such as Parasailing, Jet ski, Diving… (Pay yourself)
10h45 – 11h45: Visit a fishing village where you can see the villagers at work catching cuttlefish, shrimp, flower crabs. (Pay yourself)
12h30 – 14h00: Tằm Island ( Nearby).
- Have Lunch.
- “Floating bar” open. A cup of wine with a piece of pineapple, you will be able to raise cheer to your friends even in the water. Entertainment programmer: Live music and sing together
14h15 – 15h15: Tranh Island : Free time for swim and Relax
15h30 – 16h00: At Miễu island, visit Trí Nguyên Aquarium
16h30: Take back to your hotel to rest.
19h00: Have dinner and overnight in Nha Trang
Day 5: Nhatrang – Dalat (B/L/D)
Morning: Have breakfast. Check-out hotel.
06h30: Pick up at the hotel, leave Nha Trang for Dalat – the charming city in Highland.
12h30: Arrival in Da Lat. Have lunch and after that Check-in hotel.
18h30: Have dinner. Freetime for visiting city by night. Resting in Hotel in Dalat.
Day 6: Dalat city tour (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Pick up
08h30 – 09h00: Cable Car (by yourself)
Comes from Robin Hill 1.517m high, pass sequence coincides shutter hills, forests of soaring, Dalat cable car is now Vietnam’s longest cable car (2.267m) was put into operation will bring up feelings feeling “crawling through the fog, fly above the clouds” for tourists.
09h00 – 9h30: Truc Lam
Started monastery was built in 1993 to 1994 is completed, the monastery founded by the Venerable Thich Thanh Tu. This is exactly where Thich Thanh Tu current primary residence and regular teaching and practice.
09h30 – 09h45: Tuyen Lam Lake
From 1982 to 1987, Lam Dong Irrigation Company, for the construction of a barrier lake streams Purple (Late Leather) named Quang Trung lake. Later renamed the Tuyen Lam Lake.
The Third Mansion, also known as Bao Dai Palace, built between 1933 to 1938, the where Bao Dai family live and work in the city of Da Lat.
11h00 – 11h45: Waterfall Datanla
Legend has it that, Datanla also falls but fairies often to bathe because of clear water, covered with many layers of leaves. Because they do not know is under the leaves so the discovery operation, minority ethnic people call it “multi Three Nnha” means “under the sheets”. Later, when the French and Business set foot on this plateau full of lyrical sound processing into Datina and is Datanla
12h20: Group lunch at Restaurant.
14h00 – 14h20: Continue to visit Mong Mo Hill or Valley of Love
Mong Mo hill resort is recently built, with full artistic arrangement of the villas, pools, restaurants, amusement parks and selling souvenirs, … Doi Mong Mo village Van of the nation, which showcases tea jars Highlands, visiting ethnic cooking wine, rice pounding, weaving, as well as see performances Tay Nguyen ethnic instruments such as: Cram, Dinh Pa, main PO, Tools Arapmaoh, t’rung, pan pots and stone men.
15h00 – 15h20: TT U.S. Japan Technology.
15h30 – 16h00: Church Domain or Territory Lady, or also known as the Church of Mai Anh (since it is on a hill with many cherry-Mai Hill UK) is a group of buildings, including the chapel and two blocks of the Sisters of Charity monastery St. Vincent
16h00: Car and guide the delegation to the hotel.
19h00: Have dinner. Resting in hotel Dalat.
Day 7: Da Lat – Sai gon (B/L/D)
Morning: Have breakfast, Check-out hotel.
07h30: Pick up at the hotel, leave Dalat to Sai Gon
13h30: Arrival in Sai Gon. Check-in hotel. Freetime for visiting city by night.
Day 8: Mekong delta (B,LD)
Morning: Have breakfast at the hotel.
08h15: Depart from office for My Tho city by air-conditioned bus. Bus takes the tour to peaceful village and far away from city life.
Around 10h00: Upon arrival to My Tho city
- Overview floating fish houses by boat.
- Motorized boat ride to Con Phung (Phoenix Island) of Ben Tre province. The province is home of coconut, you can buy handicraft made from coconut trees.
Around 12h00: Have lunch on the island with delicious local dishes: deep fired Elephant ear fish.
After lunch is the time to explore amazing Mekong canals:
Motorized boat cruise along natural creeks and quiet villages in Ben Tre province.
- Visit orchards, bee-keeping house, enjoy honey tea, seasonal tropical fruit and traditional music. Take horse cart along peaceful village.
- Rowing-boat ride along small mangrove palm creek (mangrove palm or Nypa-frutican known as “dừa nước” in Vietnam).
- See coconut candy production process Around 3:00 PM: Come back to Ho Chi Minh City. On the way back drop by Mekong Rest Stop for short break.
Around 17h00: Back to hotel for rest.
18h30: Have dinner. Overnight in Hotel Saigon.
Day 9: Sai Gon – Departure (B/-/-)
Breakfast. Freetime. Check out.
Transfer to airport. End Tour. See you nex time.
Tour cost includes:
- Accommodation (double/twin sharing)
- Private pick up and transfer
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals specified in tour program
- Boat trips specified the tour program
- All entrance, permission and visiting fees.
- Flight one way ticket Ha Noi –Hue.
- Daily 2 mineral water bottles per day per pax.
Tour cost excludes:
- Visa to Vietnam
- Departure airport tax
- Meals which are not included in the program
- Personal travel & medical insurance
- International flights to and from Vietnam
- All personal & daily expenses
- All gratuities and tips to drivers and guides.
PACKAGE FOR CHILDREND:
- Under 02 years old: 10% air flight ticket; free on tour. All the services follow their parents (meals, drink,…)
- From 02 – to under 05 years old: 90% air flight ticket; Free on tour. All the service follow their parents (meals, drink,…). Only 1 child is free, the seconds need to buy half price of tour.
- From 05 – to under 09 years old: 90% air flight ticket; 50% price tour. Included: meals, seats – share room with parents. From 10 years old above: 100% tour package price
HOTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- The office check-in time all hotels from 14:00M
- The office check-out time all hotels before 12:00M
You deposit 30% of Tour value, after booking Tour. When you departure to pay the remaining amount.
In case of you cancel your booking, you must be charged for all cancellations with percent of value tour within 30 days of trip departure date.
In circumstances which are not reasonably foreseeable such as natural disasters, enemy sabotage, strikes…. We may be forced to cancel your booking with my the earliest notication. At the same time, both parties will discuss to share the cost of implementation and will set a new departure date (if necessary).
- Bookings falls into Xmas, New Year and Vietnamese Lunar New Year (Tet) may, Independent day September 2th,….. subject to the peak seasonal surcharge apply.
- Booking before 25 days of departure to ensure service. Provide full list of delegates of details: name, year of birth, sex, nationality and contact phone number of guests to prepare dossiers visiting delegation.
Contact us to get more information:
Phone number: 0911 181 336 – 0914 635 338