Lan Ha Bay – Van Boi Fishing Village – Nam Cat Island
08h00: Pick up guests at the hotel, drive to Ben Beo to start the journey to visit Lan Ha Bay
08h15: You arrive at Beo wharf, the captain welcomes you on board. Depart for the journey to visit Lan Ha Bay.
08h30: The boat passes through Cai Beo fishing village, one of the largest fishing villages in Lan Ha Bay, you will be amazed by the bustling scene of hundreds of households living on the Bay and the cultural features of the fishermen. Cat Ba Island.
09h15: Boat arrives at Van Boi, you prepare for the kayaking trip to the area of Hand-pulled Cave 11h30: Lunch on board with special dishes of Cat Ba Sea and cooked according to the style of local people. Lunch is served while the boat continues its journey past the hundreds island in Lan Ha Bay
13h30: The boat passes through Hon Con Rua area and arrives at the beach area, you have time to immerse yourself in the cool blue water of the ocean, enjoy the purity of Lan Ha Bay, play, have fun, and create unique photos for the journey to visit the Bay.
14h30: Return to the cruise, this is the time to relax and immerse yourself in the majestic space of Lan Ha Bay. This is also the time to share inspirational photos among crew members.
15h00: Arrive Beo wharf, the car picks you up and back to the hotel. Tour ends.
- Professional, enthusiastic tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Free Shower service on the boat
- Insurance Fees
- Personal expenses (what not mentioned above)
- Tip for the crew and tour guide
- Drinks on the cruise
- Free of charge for the children under 02 years old. Expenses are generated pay by parents.
- Additionally levied 200.000 VND/ for the kid 03 – 04 years old
- Children from 05 to 09 years old are charged 75%
- Two adults can bring 2 children. The 2nd child will be charged 75% for an adult ticket…
- Children 75% have one private seat and water as adults.
Cancellations policy (not including Saturday, Sunday and celebration days)
- Cancellations made within 3 days will incur a 50% fee.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the event will in100% fee.
- Full name and date of birth are required.
- Shoes and sandals are recommended.
- Should bring Umbrella, Sunglasses, Mosquito spray, Sun cream
Tips for Arcady Cruise passengers:
– Bring swimwear for kayaking and swimming
– Waterproof bag for smartphone
– Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
– Flip flops & sports shoes
– Passport (or copy) / ID card / Citizen ID / Birth certificate (for those who do not have ID card)
– Guests inform in advance if there is a fasting/vegetarian.
Things to know before departure.
We are not responsible for and do not solve related problems when you arrive late than the specified meeting time and are not on time at the attractions.
We reserve the right to refuse to serve or allow to continue participating in the tour for customers who use beer, alcohol, or drugs, have impolite, indecent, deliberately destructive behaviour, or disrespect the guide or fellow passengers on the tour.
The order of attractions and the trip route may change depending on the actual situation, but still, ensure the full range of attractions as the program.
The program may be changed due to weather, or force majeure circumstances.
20% surcharge on public holidays.
Vegetarian or special food requirements, 1 day notice before departure.