Hoa Lu – Tam Coc 1 day tour
Duration: 1 day / Transport: shuttle bus / Departure: daily
Hoa Lu – Tam Coc
Located in Ninh Binh province 100 km southeast of Hanoi, Hoa Lu and Tam Coc are two of the most picturesque spots in all of the north. For 41 years, from 968 to 1009 CE, Hoa Lu was the ancient capital of Vietnam. Nearby Tam Coc is often referred to as “Ha Long among the rice paddies.” Visitors are conveyed by rowboat along the peaceful Tam Coc stream past green fields and the feet of mountains into the mouths of caves, where they encounter new surprises, like stalactites and stalagmites that shimmer like gemstones just inches from the water.
Itinerary: Hoa Lu – Tam Coc 1 day tour
7.00-7.30: We pick you up at your hotel, departure for Hoa Lu – Tam Coc, enjoying the beautiful sceneries of the rural areas on the way
10.30: After arriving in Ninh Binh province, the guide takes you to visit Hoa Lu – the Ancient Royal capital of Viet Nam.
Arrive Hoa Lu, once ancient capital of Vietnam dating back to the 11th century. Having been eroded over the millennia, the dilapidated ruins have nearly been absorbed by the spectacular scenery creating a mystical atmosphere that will besure to titillate your imagination, visit King Dinh and Le Temple.
Have buffet lunch at local restaurant.
After lunch you will get on bamboo boat – rowed by the local people – in Hoang Long river to visit Tam Coc (three caves) on the way. You pass through three enormous caves that provide a brief respite from the intense summer sun. It takes approximately two hours to go up and down the river and along the way, you witness local fisherfolk, village life along the river and, of course, the striking limestone karst formations that Tam Coc is famous for.
16.00: We take the car come back Ha Noi.
19.00: We arrive Ha Noi and finnish the tour.
PRICE: 40$/ PAX
– A/C tourist car during itinerary
– English speaking guide,
– Entrance fees.
– Personal expenses, tips & gratuities.
♦ What to bring:
– Appropriate clothing for the season
– A hat and sunscreen
– Comfortable clothing and footwear for walking
– Sense of fun and adventure
♦ Children rates:
– Free of charge for children under 5 years sharing seat with parents.
– Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-8 years).
– From 9 years is adults rate.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.