HANOI – SAPA – CAT CAT – FANSIPAN
Time: 2 Days 1 Night
The city of Sapa in Northeastern Vietnam is a delightful old frontier town high in the mountainous region of the same name. It has, in recent years, become the center of trekking holidays in the country. Many of Vietnam’s ethnic hill tribes live here including the Hmong, Dao, Giáy, Pho Lu, and Tay.
The population of the area is estimated to be around 32,000 of which only 5% are Viet (or Kinh). The area is famous for its terraced hillsides on which the locals cultivate rice. These terraces present a real picture postcard beauty.
DAY 1: HA NOI – SAPA – CAT CAT (Lunch, Dinner)
06:30 – 07:00: Our bus & tour guide will pick you up at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai – Lao Cai high-way. On the half way stop for short break in Yen Bai province 25 minutes.
13:00: Arrive in Sapa Town, check in hotel and have lunch.
14:30: You start trekking to Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. Here, you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in twentieth century. You will experience the tribal way of life of ethnic minorities while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village.
19:00: After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping. Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
DAY 2: SAPA – FANSIPAN – HANOI (Breakfast, Lunch)
08:00: After breakfast, tranfer to Fansipan cable car station. Lying on an altitude of 3,143m above sea level, the peak of Fansipan is dubbed the “Roof of Indochina”. Sun, clouds, wind and mountain seem to consist of a harmonious and colorful chorus. Gazing down the fairy scenery at sunrise as well as sunset would always be an unbeatable experience for those who love nature.
11:00: Back to Sapa Town, checkout hotel and have lunch.
15:00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains
21:30 – 22:00: Arrive at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter. Tour ends!
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- 01 night sleep in Hotel in Sapa
- Accommodation at hotel (2-3 persons/room)
- A bottle of water/person on the bus
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- English speaking local tour guide
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner ( B,L,D)
- Insurance, Visas,
- Beverages, tax and Single room
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Cable car ticket 750.000vnd/pax
- Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share seat with parents.
- Above 1 m will be charged as adult tour price
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- You should bring your original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
REFER TO DAINAM TRAVEL’S UNIQUE PROGRAMS:
- Bai Dinh – Trang An – FULL DAY. Price 40$. Watch here…
- Sapa treking 3 days 2 nights. Price 140$. Watch here…
- Hanoi – Bai Dinh – Trang An – full day. Price 40$. Watch here…
- Ha Long Majestic Cruise 02 Days & 01 Night. Price 145$. Watch here…
- Hanoi – Ha Long – Ninh Binh – Ha Noi 5 Days & 4 Nights. Price …. Watch here…
- Hanoi city tour – full day. Price 40$. Watch here…
- Hanoi – Da Nang – Son Tra – Ba Na Hill – Hoi An 4 days 4 nights. Watch here…
Contact us to get more information:
Phone number/ Whatsapp: 0911 181 336 – 0914 635 338